Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello, welcome and thank you for visiting! ^_^

Dear readers,

today I wrote about a page about Belgian politics, and I was really surprised of myself. I don't know anything about politics in fact, and I don't really care. Some people say though, that I should become a politician, so I can make the world a better place. But I don't believe in politics. Money and themselves, is all politicians seem to care about. And since I'm not that kind of person, I won't become a politicians. So that's obvious.

Now, why I am telling this, you ask? Well it's just to give you the reason I started this blog. I just want to tell you about my everyday life, Belgium, my plans, supercool things I find and want to share with you and so on.

So I just want to thank you all for stopping by, and reading this. And if you like what you see, you can follow me. Yeah follow me!

Okay so thanks for visiting and hopefully you'll read my blog, because this is just some kind of introduction thingy.

Write you later!

2 comments: