Friday, September 30, 2011

How I spend my free time

Dear readers,

the past two weeks, I've spent all of my free time watching YouTube. Yes, YouTube. Not just YouTube, in fact, but vlogs. Or v-logs. Or video blogs. Or video logs. Your choice.

I'll tell you my favourites here, because they're really worth watching!
My favourites are the YTF group, the Yesterday Tomorrow Forever group. They are quite famous on YouTube, and now I discovered them too!

My favourite: Ryan Higa. He has two channels on YouTube: NigaHiga and HigaTV.
Nigahiga is a popular YouTube channel created by Japanese-American Ryan Higa (born June 6, 1990 (age 21)). Since relocating to Las Vegas to study filmmaking at UNLV, Higa's videos are either solo efforts or videos with other people such as KevJumba. They are known for their YouTube comedy videos, which have been viewed over 940 million times. As of September 2011, Higa's YouTube channel, nigahiga, has over 4.4 million subscribers, and is the second most subscribed YouTube channel of all time, surpassed only by RayWilliamsJohnson. [from Wikipedia]
 So, you can imagine, he's really cool. He has many different 'shows', like Skitzo (in which he and his three other personalities have discussions and stuff), Off the Pill (in which he -as he explains himself in the first episode- doesn't take his ADHD-pill, to give us his thoughts about subjects like weird people, Bieberfever, feminists, ...), How to series (in which he tells you how to be ninja, gangster, emo), Movies in Minutes (in which he and his friends act a movie in a few minutes) and many more! All of these are really comedic way! Or should I say an absolutely hilarious way!

Other members of the YTF group are Dominic "D-Trix" Sandoval (theDOMINICshow), Kevin Jumba (KevJumba), Chester See (chestersee), JR Aquino (JRAquinomusic), Victor Kim (victorvictorkim) and Andrew Garcia (andrewgarcia).

D-Trix is a great dancer, makes music and makes comedic videos too. KevJumba does comedic videos and vlogs (and uses his dad too, because his dad has become quite popular thanks to his vlogs). Chestersee and JRAquino are both really amazing singer-songwriters! VictorKim is a great dancer, makes songs and vlogs. I didn't see Andrewgarcia yet, but I'm sure he'll be amazing too.

All of these YouTubers work togheter quite often too. They've become friends through YouTube, which I find really great! Many of the songs they make, are the result of great teamwork and growing friendship. It's great to watch them have fun togheter!

NIGAHIGA's HOW TO BE NINJA (I saw this one years ago, when he didn't have any other videos on there, and two weeks ago I saw his latest rant about the 'that awkward moment that' hype, I was thinking 'I know him, isn't that the guy from how to be ninja? So I looked for how to be ninja, and appearantly it was him. So I'm just saying, you'll remember this one for ever! ^_^)

Please stop by at:

I hope you all have fun with these, I really recommend to check them out.

Write you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment