Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cupcake decorations

Dear readers,

I made cupcake decorations today. For the first time ever. And probably for the last time ever too!
For some reason I just can't do this.

I went to visit my niece, and she asked if I wanted to help her. So we colored the marzipan (which was already pretty hard for me), and then she said 'Oh just make something, it doesn't matter what'. But hell that wasn't an easy task to do! The best thing I could come up with in the end was this:

Say hello to my green rocking catmonsterthingy!

So as you can see, this really sucks! So I'll probably not do any decorations anymore and stick to baking brownie cake, making chocolate mousse, and truffles. Or simply said: chocolate!

This is all I have to share with you all today.

Write you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment