Sunday, October 9, 2011

I need your help!

Dear readers,

I need your help!

For an assignement at school, I have to interview tourists who have been in Flanders before. So if you have ever been in Antwerp, Bruges, Ghent, Leuven or Mechelen, please let me know! I'll send you a few questions to answer, it doesn't take that much time.

And for all Belgians who ever booked a citytrip at a travel agency, it would be great if you can participate too. I'll send some questions, and this won't take a while either.

PLEASE if you can help me, do it! I have to find 30 people each, so it would be great if I can find a few here! ^_^

And if you don't meet these conditions, but you know someone who does, SEND THEM HERE. I will be really really greatful! :)

Thank you in advance!

Write you later!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment