Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Please help!

Dear readers,

I want to repeat my request for help. I really really need it!

If you, by any chance, are or know someone who has been in Belgium as a tourist, please let me know. The only things I ask of you, is to answer a few questions, which you can find a little further in this post.
I have to find at least 30 people, so it would be a big help if anyone who reads this, can help!

Here are the questions:

Name:
Nationality:
Age:
When did you visit Flanders?
Did you visit Antwerp – Bruges – Ghent – Leuven – Malines?
With who did you visit (family, friends, …)?

  1. What do you think of Flanders?
  2. What do you think of Flemings?
  3. From a tourist point of view:
a.       What do you think is important?
b.      What strikes you?
c.       What are our (Flanders) strong points?
d.      What are you missing in Flanders, in comparison of your own country? And in comparison to other countries you have visited?
e.      What could be better here?

You can either leave your answer in the comments below, or email them to laura_@live.be!
I sincerly thank any one who can help!

Write you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment