Saturday, October 8, 2011

School work :(

Dear readers,

I don't know what to write, but since it has been a week already, I should really write something!

I got many assignements, groupworks and stuff, so I don't have anything fun to say.
For English, I have to know everything about an English-speaking country. I chose Hong Kong.
For Geography, I have to do groupwork on a region from a list, where we develop a trip to this destination. Since Sophie already had an assignement on Hong Kong and I was going to do one on that too, we picked Hong Kong again.
For Art, I have to talk about a UNESCO world heritage, and I chose to do that about the old city of Kyoto.
For English, French and Spanish integrated, we have to do a groupwork on how touroperators in Great-Brittan, France and Spain promote our country.

So yeah, I've got a lot of work to do! Oh and then there's the groupwork where we have to start our own tourist company. I really hate that one...

This is it for today.

Write you later!

3 comments:

  1. Ik geraak er niet eens meer aan uit, aan al die groepswerken! Maar hey, het leuke is dat ze nog redelijk interessant en nuttig zijn. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben er precies zelfs nog vergeten ook. :p

    ReplyDelete